Friday, December 11, 2015

So glad we had this time together

I have been informed that a certain Little Stuffed Bull has sorted out his computer woes and is planning his triumphant return, so it is time for me to bid you all adieu.


Before I trudge on back to Armagideon Time, I would like to thank Bully and his pal John for graciously allowing me to serve as this site's guest host. 


I had a lot of fun doing it, and that's important.  Comics -- like any endeavor involving human beings and money changing hands -- can get pretty icky at times, and those highly visible negative aspects can overshadow what is a pretty amazing medium full of all sorts of talented folks doing incredible work.


For example, funnybooks gave us this...






..and this...




...and this...




...and this...




...and...um...this...




I'll, uh, let myself out.

4 comments:

-- MrJM said...

Comics, man... What're ya gonna do?

-- MrJM

SallyP said...

These are merely reasons why Comics are just so...so...amazing.

BK said...

great!

Bully said...

You sir, are just like that only guy who beat Superman in a fair punching match: you are THE GREATEST.